Father’s Day is the perfect time to treat dad to the ultimate feast! There may be a beautiful steak or a classic burger on the menu. Regardless of the entrée, our 3-Layer Bacon and Beer Cake is the perfect Father’s Day dessert. A circle of crispy bacon strips surrounds the cake with three layers of fluffy organic vanilla cake stacked with cream cheese frosting and bacon bits.
The nutty flavor of Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix comes from beer instead of milk. The perfect layer cake for dads features everything he loves. How about bacon? That’s fine. Is there chocolate beer cake? Check it out. Does the cake and frosting have organic ingredients? You should check and double check!
With our Organic Cake Mixes and Frosting, this epic cake comes together much more quickly than it might seem. Starting and finishing this beauty will take a couple of hours, but it is so worth it!
Trying to figure out what to make for Father’s Day cake ideas? Check out our recipe collection! These delicious Double Chocolate Stout Pancakes and this decadent Dark Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake are sure to satisfy any cake craving.
You may also like:
- 6 eggs
- 1 can beer
- 1 cup butter
- 16 strips bacon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 jars Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Prepare three 8-inch round cake pans by spraying them with oil and preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. A large bowl should be used to combine the cake mix, eggs, butter, and beer.
- Pour the mixture into the greased cake pans evenly and bake for 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Depending on how crispy you want your bacon, you can cook it on the stovetop or in the oven. The bacon should be cooked on a stovetop for 5-7 minutes on each side and then drained on a paper towel.
- Set on a paper towel and cook at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes if using an oven. Brown sugar should be rubbed on both sides of the bacon before cooking if you plan to make candied bacon.
- Set aside 5 pieces of bacon that have been roughly chopped. Sprinkle some bacon bits on top of one cake layer after frosting it. Another cake layer can be stacked on top and frosted and bacon sprinkled on top.
- Top the second cake layer with the third one. Finishing the cake by frosting its top and sides. Make sure the bacon strips cover the entire edge of the cake. Finish the cake by topping it with the remaining bacon bits. You'll enjoy it!