Some people may find air fryer cooking strange, but it is widely popular, even for cooking steaks! Your favorite method for making steak on the stovetop or on the grill probably already exists, but you can also make delicious steak in the best air fryer. It’s not always possible to cook steaks the way we used to, and many people don’t have grilling equipment, so an air fryer offers an easier and quicker solution.
After you’ve grilled your steak and topped it with compound butter, you might never cook another steak in the same way again. On the outside, this air fryer steak is crispy, but on the inside, it is perfectly tender and juicy, and it is easy to make as well as delicious. You can serve this recipe with homemade oven chips, garlic mashed potatoes, or a salad for a date night or a busy weeknight. You’re about to find yourself re-listening to this one over and over again!
You may also like this:
How Does an Air Fryer Work?
A favorite kitchen appliance of ours is our air fryer because it prepares our favorite meals quickly and healthily. In these devices, hot air is circulated rapidly around the food in order to cook it. It provides a crispy texture without much oil compared to frying and roasting. The air circulation ensures that food is cooked evenly and nothing sticks to the pan. For recommendations on which air fryer is best, see the FAQs below.
Can you recommend a Good Steak cut for Air Frying?
When you cook steak in your air fryer, you have the option of cooking different cuts. During the past few years, I have cooked delicious filet mignons, skirt steaks, and ribeyes. You should adjust the cooking time depending on the thickness of the steak and your desired level of doneness. The air fryer is also the best way to make beef tenderloin for steak lovers!
In my experience, 400 degrees Fahrenheit is the perfect temperature for airdrying steak, for an 8-ounce ribeye, it takes 12 minutes and should be flipped halfway through. The recipe at the bottom includes the temperatures you’ll need to cook steaks at home, and I’ve included them so that you can adjust them to your preference.
Do air fryers take how long to cook steaks?
Your desired doneness and the thickness of your steak determine the amount of time needed to cook your steak. Using a bone-in ribeye, we cooked our steak for 12-14 minutes for medium. If you’re cooking your steak medium-rare with the same cut, it should be cooked in about 10 minutes. The amount of time you need to cook your steak depends on its thickness.
Meat thermometers are the best tool for determining the temperature of a steak. Moreover, if you want a medium-rare steak, pull your steak at 130° after it’s finished cooking in the air fryer. As long as it rests at 135 degrees, it will remain perfectly pink and juicy when you slice it.
Is it possible to marinate the steak?
Whenever I cook steak, I simply sprinkle on salt and pepper, but if you wish to add more flavor, you can use seasoned salt or a liquid marinade. The steak must be marinated for at least an hour or up to 8 hours, and then allowed to come to room temperature before air cooking.
You may also like this:
Benefits of beef for health
There is no doubt that beef can be an important part of a balanced diet, but using lean cuts is key to that. In addition to providing a lean source of protein, iron, and eight essential vitamins and minerals, it is also a good source of fiber. There is a significant amount of protein in beef, as well as a naturally low sodium content, which contributes to good health. Make this lighter by trimming off any visible fat.
- 2 Rump Steak About 1-inch Thick
- 2 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- Salt to Taste
- 60g Butter
- 2 Large Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chives Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Chopped
- A 10-minute preheating at 200C/400F or a 6-minute preheating at 205C/420F should be sufficient. Cook the steak at room temperature after it has come to room temperature. The steaks should be pounded dry and then seasoned generously with salt and pepper. Next, oil both sides of the steaks.
- If you want to be sure, apply oil to the air fryer basket, this is optional, but I like to do it for good measure. The steak should be placed in the air fryer basket and cooked for 8 to 10 minutes, or until its doneness is desired. During the second half of the cooking process, flip the steak. You should use a meat thermometer to determine if the steak is done.
- To combine the butter, garlic, parsley, and chive, add softened butter to a bowl or plate. Form a log of butter by wrapping the mixture in clingfilm and rolling it. When the steak is done, place the compound butter on top.
- The steak should be placed on a plate, topped with garlic butter, covered with tin foil, and allowed to rest for at least five minutes. Served with your choice of other sides, and enjoy!
Depending on the thickness of your steak, you will need to cook it for a certain amount of time. My cooking time for medium ribeye steaks is 7-8 minutes for thin ribeyes. In order to determine how long your steak should be cooked, you need to measure its thickness. The cooking time for medium steak is 7-8 minutes for thin ribeyes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 560Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 202mgSodium: 202mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 50g